Here is a summary of what LiveArgyll provided and supported during the pandemic:
- Lockdown online fitness classes free of charge to all communities via facebook live (approx. 20 classes per week)
- Approximately 45% of our total workforce volunteered during the pandemic either through the emergency response programme led by via the council/TSI supporting communities including food distribution as well supporting Education Hubs.
- Use of our buildings for army and ambulance service welfare facilities during weekly Covid testing programme
- Use of our buildings as vaccination centres
- Use of our buildings for NHS additional storage facilities
- A team of staff trained as part of the national contact tracing programme
- All staff across the business fully Covid certified via Right Directions Covid Training Programme